Here’s the SwellPro Splash 3 Drone User Manual for you to check out.
Here’s the full instructions manual for SwellPro Splash 3 Drone.
- Icons Used in This Manual
- Other Information
- Register your Product Warranty
The most dependable and adaptable waterproof drone to date, the SplashDrone 3+ expands and improves upon the features of the SplashDrone 3.
Your SplashDrone 3+ may be customized for a wide range of functions when coupled with a selection of different payload accessories including cameras, low-light sensors, or release mechanisms. It is a versatile, waterproof, and all-weathering platform.
With its cutting-edge modular architecture, it can easily adapt to many types of missions, including aerial mapping, search and rescue operations, ocean surveys, shing, and many more uses.
- The SplashDrone 3
- Drone Components
- Remote Controller Components
- Remote Controller Screen controls
The FPV screen of the Remote Controller provides real-time flight information as well as
images from the drone if a camera accessory is fitted.
The SplashDrone 3+ uses 5.8GHz video transmission technology to reduce transmission delays to a minimum. The 5.8G range can reach over 1.6km and has 40 channels available to select from. See the Advanced Settings section of this manual for configuration details.
- FPV Screen Interface
- Drone Indication Lights
The drone’s fuselage has two green LED indicator lights on the nose and two status lights on the rear arms. The drone’s nose direction is indicated by the nose LED indicator lights, which are always on and illuminated.
The condition of the flight control system is currently indicated by the rear aircraft lights, which flash red, green, and yellow patterns.
- Drone Landing Gear
Two clockwise and two counterclockwise propeller pairs are present on the SplashDrone 3+. Each motor’s hub clearly identifies the kind of propeller that was employed. No motor can accidentally have a propeller attached to it.
- Flight Modes
- Return Home
Preparing for Flight:
This section describes how to prepare your drone for flight.
- Preparing for Flight
- Preparation before your First Flight (or in a new location)
The drone’s flight placement and stability are controlled by highly sensitive sensors. Before flying in a new location or if the drone has been subjected to an excessive amount of shock or vibration, the accelerometer (gyroscope) and compass sensors need to be calibrated.
- Accelerometer (Gyroscope) calibration
- Compass Calibration
Compass Calibration is performed with the drone outdoors and away from any sources of
magnetic interference such as metal structures, radio masts or mobile phones.
- Preparation Before Every Flight
There are two frequency bands used by the SplashDrone 3+ Remote Controller: 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz. Drone control uses the 2.4GHz band, and FPV video signals use the 5.8GHz band. Additionally, the controller includes controls for payload accessories such cameras and release mechanisms.
- Remote Controller Overview
- Low Battery Alarm Warnings
Flight: This section introduces and discusses flying hazards, flight restrictions and planning
- Introducing You to Flying a Drone
- Flying the SplashDrone 3+
- Default Flight Restrictions
- Starting / Stopping the Motors
- Basic Flight Steps
- Water Take-offs and Landings
- Take-offs and Landings from a Boat
Advanced Settings: This section describes advanced settings for the drone and its settings
- Video Transmitter Channel Selection
- Remote Controller Pairing (to the drone)
- Conversion of the Remote Controller Throttle Position
- Remote Controller Joystick Calibration
- Warranty Information
- FLIGHT BATTERY -Safety Guideline
- Safety Operation Guideline & Disclaimer and Warning
- Safe Operation Guidelines
- Disclaimer and Warning
- Version Information